My Fur Baby Loves His Cesars Savory Delights

My fur baby loves his Cesar foods!

He prefers to eat half a serving each morning for breakfast. No use feeding him the entire container, he will eat exactly half and walk away. So now I just dish out half, refrigerate half and feed it the next day. The rest of the day he likes his dry crunchy food.

This pack of 24 is from Amazon is a much better deal than the grocery or pet stores, especially if you combine it with 15% savings on Subscribe and Save.

I like the packaging that it tears open neatly to half, I can scoop that out, then replace the lid for the next morning. On day two he eats it straight from the dish, saving me washing up time.



CESAR Savory Delights Adult Wet Dog Food 

Many flavors available. 





No comments:

Post a Comment