Liver Cleanse

Easy to Swallow Pills, Works For Me, More Energy After a Month


I tried this to improve my health. It does seem that after taking the entire bottle at 2 per day for a month, I do indeed feel more energized and healthier.
The herbal ingredients are easy to understand. I did some research on these and find that all of them are quite beneficial with no bad side effects. The pills were easy enough to swallow, not gigantic horse pills. I am impressed enough that I am going to try another bottle soon. Anything that improves my health and gives me more energy is a win-win situation for me.

Ingredients
Zinc 30mg, Milk Thistle 200mg, Beet Root 50mg, Artichoke Extract 50mg, Chanca Piedrea Extract 50mg, Dandelion 50mg, Chicory Root 50mg, Yarrow 50mg, Jujube Seed 50mg, Proprietary Blend 586 mg (consisting of Celery Seed, Alfalfa, Burdock Root, Yellow Dock, Methionine, Grape Seed Extract, L Cysteine, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Choline, Fever Few, Turmeric, Red Raspberry, Berberine, Ginger)

Buy Yours Today
Liver Cleanse Detox & Repair Formula – 22 Herbs Support Supplement: Milk thistle Extracts Silymarin, Beet, Artichoke, Dandelion, Chicory Root

No comments:

Post a Comment