Tape Dispenser

Perfect for Cheap Bargain Tapes, Works Perfectly Every Time

I quit tearing my hair out after I got this.
Somehow I ended up with bargain tapes that just would not work right.
The packing tape kept falling out of the hand gadget, and my scotch tape would never stick to the serrated edge of its included plastic holder.
Both kept reverting to sticking to themselves, then I would spend 10 minutes trying to find the start of the tape again.
I was hopping mad about the cheap tapes and how hard they were to use.
While poking around looking for solutions, I came across this heavy duty desktop dispenser.
I decided to give it a try.
PHEW!
I have my life back now.
My cheap tapes works beautifully in this robust holder.
I have not had a single mishap yet and I've been using this dozens of times each day for awhile now.
So go ahead and buy those cheap bargain tapes, then get this dispenser to make them work right.
Life is good.             

Delivered to your desk!
Officemate 2-In-1 Heavy Duty Tape Dispenser, Black (96690)   


No comments:

Post a Comment