Unique Pen That is Stunning and Functional

Beautiful, unique and functional!
I love my pen, I have it in my purse.
No longer do I dig around for my pen, with the huge bauble on the end, it's easy to find.
Mine came with blue ink and it twists nicely to open and close.
No messy ink blobs in the bottom of my purse.
The crystal on the end of the pen is huge and beautiful.
Very elegant and I get compliments on it all the time.
It came with a beautiful gift case.
Makes a fun gift.
There is a certain receptionist I deal with often that accused me of driving her crazy one day.
It made me feel bad, but next time I saw her, I gave her one of these as a gift with an apology for making her crazy.
She loved it and I see her using it all the time.
So I gifted the rest of them and now I need to order more because it's my favorite pen.
Even with the big crystal on it, the pen is well balanced and easy to write with.
A classy gift that others treasure.                                                                        



5PCS Diamond Pen Metal Ballpoint Pens Black Ink With Big Crystal Diamond Novelty Office Supplies With Pen Case                                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment