Shower and Window Squeegee

 Works Marvelously
I just moved to a used tiny home  with a tall glass shower door and 11 wide windows.
This area has very hard water, so it's paramount to keep the shower door clean after every use to prevent unsightly hard water buildup.
This little squeegee does the trick and afterwards I can use the suction cups to stick it to the inside of the shower where it now lives.
I swipe it from top to bottom and let the excess water drip in the floor of the shower for drainage. It's nice that my shower door always looks pristine with little effort. There is an overhead skylight right above the shower, so the sunlight streams through the entire bathroom via the glass shower door.
I have also done a few windows around the place.
First I use a microfiber cloth with plain white vinegar to clean the window, then I use this squeegee to quickly make it streak free. I use a dry microfiber cloth to wipe it off between swipes. I figure if I do one or two windows a day, I will eventually be all caught up on my window cleaning.



Shower Squeegee, YCUTE Wiper Blade Squeegee for Bathroom Mirror Door, Car Window, Glass Cleaning

Read more about cleaning with vinegar to remove hard water stains.

No comments:

Post a Comment