A Song From the Heart and Soul That Will Fill You With Tears and Love It Is So Awesomely Beautiful

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Robert Flack

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face Robert Flack


An incredible soulful love song.

It should definitely be on your special list of romance tonight songs in your bedroom.

Alternatively if you are virgin seeking to change that, you will want this song at the top of your making love music list.

If you want to plan a super special proposal, this is the song to play before, during or after.

Roberta Flack gives this song incredible justice. It is sung purely from the heart with her voice transforming you into a mystical magical escape into love and romance.

This song is fantastic for the bedroom and to be shared with someone you truly love, not just a passing fancy.

I don't think there is another singer that could ever rival this magnificent rendition.

The first time ever I saw your face
I thought the sun rose in your eyes
And the moon and the stars were the gifts you gave
To the dark and the endless skies my love
To the dark and the endless skies

The first time ever I kissed your mouth
I felt the earth move in my hand
Like the trembling heart of a captive bird
That was there at my command my love
That was there at my command my love

And the first time ever I lay with you
I felt your heart so close to mine
And I knew our joy would fill the earth
And last 'till the end of time my love
And it would last 'till the end of time

The first time ever I saw your face
Your face, your face


SONGWRITER:
EWAN MACCOLL

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

Robert Flack

No comments:

Post a Comment