Awesome Leash That Uses a Smooth Tape, Not A Dangerous Cord

I've been using this leash a few weeks with a super active small dog.

It's nice and long for hiking on trails so the dog has room to roam around yet still be attached to his pet parent. The brake has to be pushed down then forward. Very important to remember this.

The handle is nice and big which makes it comfy for me. I can even wear gloves and still fit my hand inside the handle. My friend with much bigger hands was able to use this to walk my dog too, so that is all good.

The metal spring clip that attaches to the dog's harness or collar is about medium sized, not too small but not real big either. I am a big confused from the listing whether this is for a 44 pound or 110 pound dog, maybe they meant 44 kg or 110 pounds but that doesn't quite convert right either as 44kg is 97 pounds.

Either way it works with my super active dog.

One thing I truly like about this leash is that it uses a sturdy tape not a cord. The cord leashes are an absolute nightmare! If someone is walking their dog on a cord leash and they tangle with your bare legs such as when wearing shorts, heaven help you as the cord will rip right through your flesh. I've had that happen from someone else's flimsy cord leash.

You won't have that problem with this leash, because the tape is very smooth and non-cutting on bare skin.

The spring for the tape is pretty powerful so take care when you want to pull it in if the dog is not attached. Be sure to use both hands when using the spring to reel in the leash without a dog on the other end.

So far I am super happy with this retractable leash.

iRainy Retractable Dog Leash W Bonus Free Double Dogs Lead - Pet Leash Dog Lead 16ft W Easy One Button Brake & Lock Safety System for Small Medium Large Dogs up to 110lbs-Ship From US


No comments:

Post a Comment