Soft, Comfy, Well Made, Can Tuck In or Hang Out

Iwearit Brand Y-Back Muscle Tanktop Straight Bottom - Made in USA


I bought this for an impossible to shop for friend who is always helping me get things done. I know he  loves to wear tank tops in cotton with no advertising, no goofy prints, no strange logos, just plain colors with nothing weird printed on them. Also he prefers the string type tank tops that give plenty of arm room rather than the type that look like a sleeveless Tshirt with tiny arm holes and full shoulder coverage. Everyone has their own ideas of what they like to wear.

I searched high and low to find these tanks. His old ones were probably 10-15 years old and just looking more like rags than tanks.

When I discovered these Y-back muscle tanktops, I was ecstatic. Maybe this would work for him. He loves to ride his bicycle around the parks and town every day the weather is nice. When it's warm or hot he wears these tank tops as he has muscular arms. He is also a traveler and having clothes that roll up and take up a tiny space is important. These certainly fit the bill.

If you want good quality, make sure you buy these from Iwearit and not some knockoff from another company.

In the past 2 years, I have bought him four tanks in  the black, navy, red, gold and royal colors.

I just wish they offered some nice green colors too.

Iwearit Brand Y-Back Muscle Tanktop Straight Bottom - Made in USA

Iwearit Brand Y-Back Muscle Tanktop Straight Bottom - Made in USA



No comments:

Post a Comment