Stainless Steel Straws

I love these stainless steel drinking straws. The angle is just perfect.

They look great in my stainless steel tumblers I love to use encased in in a cozy cup. I seem to have become hooked on these straws! The stainless steel is top quality. It adds nothing to the taste which is great.

At night I sometimes wake up thirsty and  with the angle of this straw, I can easily sip water laying on my side, without having to even sit up. ATalk about laziness and comfort.

I also have once of those mammoth 30 ounce tumblers and amazingly, this straw works in that too.

My motorhome doesn't have a dishwasher, so I have been washing these by hand which seems to be effortless since the vendor thoughtfully included two cleaning brushes.

This  sturdy straw will stir up your drink, no need to use a spoon. You can use it to drink coffee and tea as many folks believe that if you use a straw to let dark liquid hit the back of your mouth rather than the front, your teeth will stay whiter longer.

I am very pleased with these. The high quality of the stainless steel should last decades.

By the way, you can also pit cherries with these straws!

Five stars for a fantastic idea that is beauty in function and form plus eco friendly.



TOP TENG Extra Long Stainless Steel Drinking Straws for RTIC, YETI, SIC or Other Brand Tumblers, Fits 20 oz & 30 oz Tumbler Rambler Cup, 2 Free Cleaning Brushes Included (Set of 4 (Bend)

No comments:

Post a Comment