Cliganic™ 100% Pure Peppermint Essential Oil Natural Peppermint Oil

This is a wonderful essential oil with a terrific pleasant calming aroma in my diffuser. I use about 6 drops at a time. I live in a motorhome and get a bit upset when I am stuck inside too long due to weather or illness or both. While I love to have the windows open as much as possible, there are times when I am forced to close them.

I have used this peppermint in the diffuser both times with windows open and closed. It seems to even help calm my over energetic doggy who can stress out over too many distractions such as taunting squirrels or people walking very close to the camp site. I've noticed when I turn on the diffuser which intermittently pumps out the peppermint, he seems to relax and very often takes a nap.

This peppermint is pungent, aromatic and ambrosial.

Smelling this peppermint oil in the diffuser just makes me feel wonderful and certainly perks up the motorhome.

It came packaged in a glass bottle with a glass dropper.

Sadly the dropper broke from the bottle top within a few weeks. I noticed another reviewer had the same problem, so I hope they correct this quickly.
I wanted to give it 5 stars, but I had to remove  a star because I was dismayed the dropper fell apart so quickly.



Click here for more information and buying options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment