4 Years Later, It is Still Performing Perfectly with Sesame Oil

I bought this over 4 years ago.

It is STILL working flawlessly.

Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer


I use mine to keep sesame oil in it, because I love the flavor of cooking with sesame oil.

My wok loves it, my fry pan loves it and I spray my crockpots each time before use to make hand washing a super breeze.

Best of all, my tiny iron skillet LOVES this sprayer.

I don't own a dishwasher, I live in a motorhome and wash everything by hand.

This sprayer keeps my pots and pans well seasoned, nonstick and makes washing up the mess by hand a speedy chore.

At the time I bought mine, they didn't come in assorted colors, I plan to buy more now, so I can have different colors for the oils I like.

Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment