Molle, EDC, Murse Explained

This bag is extremely well made with lots of nifty pockets inside and out. It fits on belts or attaches to a backpack. It's universal design is suitable for men or women (though there is not a separate a shoulder strap).
Boboai Tactical Molle Pouch EDC Utility Gadget 1000D Nylon Belt Waist Bag Pack with Cell Phone Holster Holder

In case you are wondering, MOLLE is an acronym for Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment and EDC is Everyday Carry. This bag makes a great MURSE (man-purse).

For me this makes a nifty bike bag to snap on to the handlebars of my bicycle. I have no car, I am eco friendly, using my bicycle to run errands.

Boboai Tactical Molle Pouch EDC Utility Gadget 1000D Nylon Belt Waist Bag Pack with Cell Phone Holster Holder


The outside fabric is sturdy like canvas, the inside is lined also with a smooth fabric. All the stitching is tight and neat with no loose threads dangling off it.

At the top of the bag are two zippered compartments. One had a mesh side pocket the second one had a pocket made with lining material. Outside are two pockets, one big enough for a phone the other long and slender for a pen or stylus. The flip side has multiple straps sewn across for attaching more gadgets.
Boboai Tactical Molle Pouch EDC Utility Gadget 1000D Nylon Belt Waist Bag Pack with Cell Phone Holster Holder

The two straps on the back of the bag with snaps are perfect for attaching to a bicycle or stroller or wheel chair.

In my case, I use these straps to  snap the bag to the handlebars of my Day 6 bicycle for sightseeing. I can carry my phone, camera and dog treats in it for my little doggy who rides with me.
Boboai Tactical Molle Pouch EDC Utility Gadget 1000D Nylon Belt Waist Bag Pack with Cell Phone Holster Holder

Boboai Tactical Molle Pouch EDC Utility Gadget 1000D Nylon Belt Waist Bag Pack with Cell Phone Holster Holder


No comments:

Post a Comment