Padded Folding Headphones


The coolest thing about these headphones is that they offer both bluetooth and wired connections. I find this extremely handy.

There are many times I just want to listen to the  stereo or laptop without wasting the battery life by using bluetooth.

I live in a small efficient motorhome and I currently have a friend traveling with me. I love music, they love TV.  Having headphones around is perfect harmoniousness.

These headphones come with round ear muffs, our other headphones are oval. We were divided on the ear phones. They prefer oval ones, I found these round ones quite comfy.

I've even used them laying down on my side and they were amazingly comfortable. While most people don't use padded ear phones laying down sideways, these worked out amazingly well.

As a bonus these fold up to take up less space when not in use.

Perfect for tiny home living.

FX-Victoria Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headset, White and Red

FX-Victoria Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headset, White and Red

No comments:

Post a Comment