Awesome Batteries in a Nice Reusable Container

You can't go wrong with Rayovac and Amazon's pricing.

I live in a tiny motorhome under 200 square feet with several battery operated lamps, flash lights, camera, motion lights, remote controls for TV and overhead exhaust plus bathroom clock, wireless mouse, mail scale and can opener. All of these use AAA batteries.

Having batteries on hand, all from the same manufacturer make life far easier, as mixing batteries never works.  Rayovac seems to out perform other batteries, so i stick to their brand name.

I seriously like that these batteries (I bought the 18 pack) are packed in a efficient package that is reusable until the batteries are finished. They tuck away nicely in a drawer with the other sized batteries taking up minimal room. As I use up the batteries, I stick a crumpled piece of paper in the container to keep the rest of the batteries upright in the dust proof container until needed.

I am thus far 100% satisfied with Rayovac batteries, which I have been using for years now.

It takes me about a year to go through 18 batteries, and I've never had trouble with a dead one yet.

Rayovac Batteries delivered to your door.
Rayovac Batteries delivered to your door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment