Big Silent Clock Easy to Read

This Plumeet clock is huge, easy to read and silent.

Plumeet 12" Silent Wall Clock with Special Design and Non-ticking Digital, Modern Style Large Graceful Numbers Good for Living Room & Kitchen & Bedroom Battery Operated (Black)


It's fairly lightweight but tough plastic for easily hanging on the wall.

 It was thoughtfully shipped  in  bubble wrap tucked inside a sturdy box. Amazon packed that box insie another box, so the clock arrived in pristine shape.

Try to avoid touching the face of the clock while hanging. The facing is crystal clear. I got some hand prints on mine, but I carefully wiped them off with a microfiber cleaning towel.

I like the unique design of the backing, very vibrant without being obtrusive.

THe clock  has a big second sweep hand as well as the usual minute and hour hands. I've  had it up over a week now. It is keeping perfect time.

It runs on one AA battery, not included. I didn't really mind that because I buy my batteries in bulk from Amazon so I always have a stash of them ready for use.

My past experience is that if a battery clock ever starts acting erratically with wrong time, then immediately change the battery for a fresh new one otherwise it tends to corrode rendering the clock useless.

I love this clock. It's stylish and keeps accurate time silently. No ticking. No jerking in the second hand movement. So big and easy to read, you never need to fumble for your eyeglasses to see it.

Plumeet 12" Silent Wall Clock with Special Design and Non-ticking Digital, Modern Style Large Graceful Numbers Good for Living Room & Kitchen & Bedroom Battery Operated (Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment