Brass Water Quick Connect

5 Years Later, These Are Holding Up Beautifully and Still Work Perfectly

I have been using several sets of these on motorhome since 2012.

Brass is the way to go for serious longevity. These work on any garden hose or potable water hoses for RV's.

I was sick and tired of trying to twist the hose onto my water connection on the motorhome with teflon tape and hoping I got it tight enough. One day I was trying to unhook my water so I could drive the motorhome to go shopping since I don't tow a car. The water connection was on so tight, I couldn't get it off! It was embarrassing and humiliating as I spent hours trying to unscrew my water hose from the motorhome.

Dramm 22729 Heavy-Duty Quick Disconnect Brass


Finally a little light came on in my tiny head telling me "Duh, your washing machine uses a quick-connect fitting to hook to the bathroom sink, maybe they make quick-connect for water hoses!"

I went on Amazon and looked at the huge variety of quick connects and decided on the heavy duty brass because I wanted longevity. One the connectors arrived, I used teflon tape to install them on the motorhome home connections and all my hoses which are 25 feet each. Sometimes when I arrive at a camp, I need more than 25 feet, so I can now just quick connect two hoses together.

I can quick connect the water hose to my motorhome home water inlet and it pops off in a nano-second when I am ready to travel.

Dramm 22729 Heavy-Duty Quick Disconnect Brass


I also use it inline to quick connect to my water filter. I have another set on a water sprayer, so I can quick connect the water sprayer to wash the RV. This is a super handy item that will save you a load of time and grief over the years.

If you own an RV you need these. If you want something for your sticks and bricks home that is efficient and works quickly for water hoses and faucets, this is the ticket!

Dramm 22729 Heavy-Duty Quick Disconnect Brass



No comments:

Post a Comment