Fabulous Gadget To Update your Vehicle With Bluetooth Phone and MP3 Music

This easily updates an older vehicle that doesn't have Bluetooth for cell phones or doesn't have MP3 playing capabilities.

Tomight Wireless Bluetooth FM Transmitter Car Kit Radio Receiver W LED Display 2.4A USB Car Charger MP3 Player Read Micro SD Card and USB Flash Drive


It's very handy for playing music from a USB drive. It did play the tunes through the stereo speakers in my motorhome. I didn't have a micro card to test this on, but I am going to buy one and load it up with music from my computer and stash it in the transmitter. Seems easier than having a USB drive hanging out of it.

The design is well thought out with a spare USB port for charging, the other one is strictly for listening music. So make sure you understand which is which on the USB ports.

My cigarette lighter is a good bit away from me in the motorhome which is actually built on a Ford E350 chassis. So the front of my motorhome is just like a van. Anyhow, I had a friend call me on the phone so we could test it to see if the microphone was picking up my voice. When they called and I answered the music stopped and we chatted. They could hear my voice fine. Their voice came through on my stereo speakers.

When you are hooking it up, first find an FM number (frequency) that is not being used by a radio station. Then match that number on the transmitter. Then you are good to go.

If you are driving around the same area, then you won't have to change the FM frequency. But if you are driving a long distance, then time to time, you may have to pick out a different frequency if you accidentally drive into an area where a radio station is using the same frequency you are currently using for music and phone.

This is an ingenious idea that really works.

I have included a picture that shows it with my USB drive for music. I like the flexible gooseneck too, very handy to configure in your vehicle.

Tomight Wireless Bluetooth FM Transmitter Car Kit Radio Receiver W LED Display 2.4A USB Car Charger MP3 Player Read Micro SD Card and USB Flash Drive


Tomight Wireless Bluetooth FM Transmitter Car Kit Radio Receiver W LED Display 2.4A USB Car Charger MP3 Player Read Micro SD Card and USB Flash Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment