Wonderful Silicone Collapsible Travel Pet Bowl my Doggy Loves!

My puppy dog LOVES his travel bowl! 

It collapses nearly flat, it's easy to wash and keep spotless.

 My 7 year old doggy is 6 pounds of nonstop energy. He plays hard, runs, races, dances, twirls, plays frisbee, plays fetch and plays with a great big beach ball soccer style when we are at the beach.

Silicone Collapsible Travel Pet Bowl


I have to keep him hydrated because he will just run until he collapses. Once I set down his water bowl, he will drink until it's empty then race off for his next adventure.



Silicone Collapsible Travel Pet Bowl



Recently we were riding around with a friend in his camper van. Sometimes doggy was left behind while we shopped. I always popped out this water dish and left it in the van with him so he could have plenty of water even though we were only gone 15-60 minutes at a time.

Silicone Collapsible Travel Pet Bowl


We discovered the bowl just stays put on the floor, so we anytime we go for a ride now, we fill it about a third of the way full, and puppy always has water when he wants.



Silicone Collapsible Travel Pet Bowls

No comments:

Post a Comment