A Must Have For Emergency Repairs

J-B Water Weld is MAGIC, it can fix plumbing or oil pan or hot water heaters. It withstands heat. It's easy to use.
J-B Weld 8277 WaterWeld Epoxy Putty Stick - 2 oz.

The cost at Amazon was half the price of what the hardware store wanted. I know because I called and asked them, while listening to their outrageous price on the phone, I looked it up on Amazon, it was such a bargain I ordered it from Amazon instead.

After much trial and error with other products, J-B Water Weld FIXED my leaking hot water tank in my motorhome without having to rip apart the place to install a new heater. I am now happily using my old heater just fine.

My water tank is stored in an area with a ton of RV electrical wiring. Replacing it would be very costly both for the tank itself (have to buy the entire unit) plus the installation was way beyond my capabilities for sure. Being that RV repairman charge 80-120 per hour, I could see where this could become a ridiculously expensive repair if they took 10-20 hours to reroute and remove all the wiring (that services the rest of the RV)  and plumbing (also servicing the entire RV) long enough to remove the tank, replace and hook the entire mess back up again.

This stuff was a lifesaver. I now have hot water in my RV again, no water leaks, and the cost of the repair was teeny tiny fraction of what replacing the hot water tank would have been.
J-B Weld 8277 WaterWeld Epoxy Putty Stick - 2 oz.

I've included a picture of my hot water fix. As of this writing, the weld has held up to hot water 24 hour daily use for over 8 months. I expect it will outlast the rig.

I learned about this product when I lived aboard a sailboat. You can use it on cars, RV's sailboats and around the home.

J-B Weld 8277 WaterWeld Epoxy Putty Stick - 2 oz.



No comments:

Post a Comment