Super Useful in Dark Storage Areas

Motion Sensor Light, Wahom Battery-Powered LED Night Light, Stick-Anywhere Safe Lights for Closet, Stair, Hallway,Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen, etc.(3 pack)

Love these motion lights!

I have a dark shed. There is a light in the middle of the ceiling that is on a pull cord, but I have to walk in the dark to find it. Sometimes I need to open the shed at night and I never want to step inside cause I am not sure what might have slithered inside so I am squeamish about walking in the dark inside the shed.  I stuck one of these lights inside the shed by the door. Now whenever I open the door at night, the light immediately comes on. I can then clearly see the floor to go turn on the overhead light.

Motion Sensor Light, Wahom Battery-Powered LED Night Light, Stick-Anywhere Safe Lights for Closet, Stair, Hallway,Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen, etc.(3 pack)


My motorhome closet is dark and crowded. I stuck one inside the closet and now, it's like living in luxury, to open the closet door and have it light up brightly.

These came with adhesive double stick round backing. It's very aggressive to make sure you are happy with the placement before you put it there. Once it's stuck on, you can rotate the face of the light on and off so you can change the batteries when they wear out.

Super cool idea!

One of my storage areas in the motorhome is dark and cavernous. I am always trying to hold a flashlight while flailing around trying to find something in there in the dark. I stuck the 3rd light in there. Now when I open the locker, the motion light comes on and I can clearly see what I am searching for.

Motion Sensor Light, Wahom Battery-Powered LED Night Light, Stick-Anywhere Safe Lights for Closet, Stair, Hallway,Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen, etc.(3 pack)



No comments:

Post a Comment