Super Soft, Not Hot or Cold, No Crinkly Noise

Lighting Mall Premium Mattress Protector Queen Size with Cotton Terry Surface - 100% Waterproof, Hypoallergenic,Vinyl-free and Breathable


This is a brilliant mattress pad combining both cotton terry softness with waterproof backing. A bit stretchy, easy to go on bedding. Washable and reusable. 
Lighting Mall Premium Mattress Protector Queen Size with Cotton Terry Surface - 100% Waterproof, Hypoallergenic,Vinyl-free and Breathable

Lighting Mall Premium Mattress Protector Queen Size with Cotton Terry Surface - 100% Waterproof, Hypoallergenic,Vinyl-free and Breathable

It comes with a 100% Lifetime Worry-Free Guarantee, so what's not to love?

Keep your mattress looking brand new from day one with this cover. While I thankfully don't suffer from incontinence, I do sit up in bed with coffee, tea or water nearby. I've been known to accidentally spill my coffee or tea and yikes! What a mess that makes. Now with this mattress protector, I can keep my almost new mattress looking new forever. 

I have several skin issues, so I am super picky about my bedding plus I don't want extra heat or cold, this mattress protector is neutral which is outstanding in my book, it neither adds heat nor coldness, just good old fashioned comfort and usefulness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment