5 Years Later Still Hurling Nasty Messages


5 years later, this parrot is still nasty and spitting forth variety of  insults and demands that are R and X rated.

In 2012  sent this as a gift to a sailor friend who can accidentally curse up a storm when working on boat projects that aren't going quite right. The parrot is motion-activated. I thought it would be funny when climbing aboard his boat to have the parrot yack it up for comedy.

I had no idea just how filthy mouthed this parrot was until recently my friend came to visit, bringing this parrot with him.It was the first time I had the heard the parrot for myself.

My ears turned red, my cheeks turned crimson.This is NOT for children and certainly not for  mild mannered gentle souls.

If you have snoopy adult friends, hide this in the bathroom cabinet. When they open the door, they will get an earful for sure!

Some folks will find this hilarious, others might be embarrassed just to be around it (I sure was!)

Polly The Insulting Parrot


Click here to see purchase options on  Polly The Insulting Parrot and other gag gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment