BEST Compact Washing Machine Ever Made


Haier HLP21N Pulsator 1-Cubic-Foot Portable Washer

Haier HLP21N Pulsator 1-Cubic-Foot Portable Washer RV Washing Machine


I have been using this washing machine for 5 years now and I LOVE IT!

compact washing machine


First of all I have been living and traveling in a very small motorhome. I installed this washer when I found out that I would often be far from laundry facilities. My storage is tight, so I can't own many clothes, but I love clean clothes. Add to that I have towels, sheets, pet bedding and rugs to wash. Yes I wash my throw rugs in this one at a time.

RV washing machine Haier HLP21N Pulsator 1-Cubic-Foot Portable Washer


The hardest part is learning not to overload the washer and to use the correct amount of soap without using too much. In my case I use a Down ball softener to add plain white vinegar to the rinse load, This softens clothes and removes or reduces lint substantially. I don't like the stinky softeners, so that is why I use plain white vinegar.

rv washing machine


When I need to wash something that is heavy when wet like bluejeans, I just wash them alone or with one other light item. THe beauty is you can do back to back loads in this machine until you are caught up on laundry.

In my case, I quick connect my washer to my bathroom sink. I can use hot, cold or warm water. I prefer to wash in cold. I have these big super thick luxurious towels that are bath sheet size and very heavy when soaking wet and they are screaming red. Anyhow, I have been able to wash these in my machine with a few small hand towels (do not overload!) and then hang them up to dry. They are thick and super soft when air dried.

I don't have a dryer, and I hang dry all my washing. Sometimes outside, sometimes inside, depending on the campground I am parked in and their rules towards drying laundry.

My dog sleeps in a small fluffy dog bed, well it's made for a cat, but we don't tell him that, and it gets that doggy smell after a few months. So I wash it all by itself in the washer, then dry it outdoors in the sunshine and his bed is fluffy and odorless again.

Several pairs of my shoes are made for washing and going outdoors including two pairs of boots I own, ankle boots and knee boots. Both have been washed in this washer and come out beautiful ready to air dry and look new again.

I love the three settings on the water level. While I mostly use the high setting, I have been in a hurry to clean just one item and it's oh so handy that it has that one item water level.

I do most all my motorhome cleaning inside and out with microfiber rags. I wash these together with nothing else, just the microfiber rags together and nothing else. This makes these cleaning cloths last and last and last forever it seems. I always have a stack of cleaning microfiber cloths for mopping the floor, wiping down the shower, washing the mirrors and windows. So this machine has saved me a bundle of money because I am not wasting silly paper towels all the time.

I love this machine!

Incredibly it has bounced down many highways and bumpy holey roads yet it keeps on washing and turning out nice clean laundry. If I could give you words of advice NEVER overload this machine. Break up your loads into small ones until you get familiar with how it works. If you wear a lot of "heavy" clothes like flannel shirts and bluejeans, then do SMALL loads so this heavy stuff will get clean without upsetting the washer.

If my motorhome were on fire, I would grab the washing machine and run outside with it.

Click here:
Haier HLP21N Pulsator 1-Cubic-Foot Portable Washer

No comments:

Post a Comment