Fabulous Universal RV and Car Mount For GPS or Phones

This is a great universal mount for the dash of your car or RV.
Magnetic Phone Car Mount, BoYao Universal Stick On Dashboard Magnetic Car Mount Holder Cradle, for Cell Phones and Mini Tablets with Fast Swift-snap Technology(Black).

I have an older GPS that doesn't have its own bracket to hold it on the dashboard. I got this magnetic mount to see if it would solve my problem. It did! Beautifully too.

First I installed the metal plate on the back of the  GPS.
I cleaned the dashboard with plain rubbing alcohol in the areas I thought I might want to install the mount.
Magnetic Phone Car Mount, BoYao Universal Stick On Dashboard Magnetic Car Mount Holder Cradle, for Cell Phones and Mini Tablets with Fast Swift-snap Technology(Black).

While that was drying  I played around with the base of the mount on the dashboard of my wheel estate until I got it in the perfect place that suits me.
Now I used the 3M included tape on the base of the mount to stick it to the dashboard.
Next I stuck the GPS on the magnet of the mount.
Then I adjusted the round knob in back that allows me to angle the GPS at the perfect viewing level.
Magnetic Phone Car Mount, BoYao Universal Stick On Dashboard Magnetic Car Mount Holder Cradle, for Cell Phones and Mini Tablets with Fast Swift-snap Technology(Black).

The kit came with both a rectangle metal mount and a round metal mount.
The round mount included 3M tape already attached, just peel and stick.
The rectangle did not, but I had some double-sided Scotch outdoor mounting tape on hand, so I used that to attach the rectangle to my GPS. I wanted to use the rectangle in case while driving I needed to adjust the GPS for better viewing. I probably could have used the round mount just fine.
Magnetic Phone Car Mount, BoYao Universal Stick On Dashboard Magnetic Car Mount Holder Cradle, for Cell Phones and Mini Tablets with Fast Swift-snap Technology(Black).

My kit arrived in a box labeled Magnetic Air Vent Mount, but it was for the dashboard, so open the box first before you assume you got the wrong product. Inside, mine was the correct product.

No comments:

Post a Comment