Must-Have For RV, Boat and Home


Furniture Pads: 162 Piece Variety Pack – Self Adhesive Felt Floor Protectors with Transparent Noise Bumpers
Furniture Pads: 162 Piece Variety Pack – Self Adhesive Felt Floor Protectors with Transparent Noise Bumpers

Every home, RV and sailboat needs this kit.

First off if you have cabinets that bang loudly when you try to close them, this kit has clear rubber or silicone tiny round bumpers that will silence your noisy cabinets. If you run out of those, just use some of the included round or square felt pieces.

On boats and RV's I use these felt pads to attach to the back of things I am attaching to walls and bulkheads so they ride there silently and not chafe or scrape the walls leaving an ugly mark when the RV or boat is moving. I have a big clock hung in my RV with these felt fads on back. I have pictures on the walls with these felt pieces on back. While driving the artwork may try to move and the felt keeps it riding silently as well as protecting the wall surface.

The legs on my table had metal on the bottom of them for carpet but when I switched to vinyl tile the metal legs were marking up the tiles. I stuck the round felt pads on the table legs solving that problem.

I hung a whimsical basket on the wall of my RV that holds many useful things but the back of the basket was curved and not flat. When I was driving the basket would swing a little left and right, and sometimes bang against the wall. But putting the big square felt pad on the rear of the basket, it now rides quietly and it can't mark or scar the wall.

In a regular sticks and brick house, these furniture pads are a must have if you have hardwood floors and furniture without the proper felt pads or if the old pads have worn out. Stick these on the bottom of chairs and other furniture and your furniture won't be able to ruin your floors.

If you have a good looking home and want to keep it that way, by all means you need these heavy duty felt pads. Also, if you don't like the way your cabinets or drawers bang shut, these pads will silence them as will the tiny round rubber bumpers.

Click here to see a variety of  Felt Pads


No comments:

Post a Comment