Super Warm, Good Looking and Very Cozy!


Fakeface Women Winter Warm Knitted Fingerless Faux Fur Arm Long/Wrist/Short Gloves Mitten



Absolutely love these!

Well made and SUPER warm.

I wore mine above the thumb at wrist level because the fur is so thick. I wanted to stay warm while riding my bicycle outside. The cold air was shooting up my sleeves something awful until I bought this pair with the faux fur.

The fur is thick and snug around my wrists. Shoving the rest of the glove up my arm to my elbow ensured my arms stayed super warm and no cold air was able to blow up my sleeves while I rode my bicycle out doors in cooler weather.

They complimented my outfits, I got so many comments on them. I have included a picture.

Many of my shirts have mid-length sleeves because I live in Florida and yes we get cold weather, especially when air is blowing right at me from riding my bicycle. So this literally fills the gap. Also wore them underneath long sleeve sweaters just to have that extra warmth.

Now it is hot again and I can't wear them, but I look forward to cool weather again just so I can have some fun with these again.

I washed mine and hang dried (no dryer) and they were fine.

Click here Fakeface Women Winter Warm Knitted Fingerless Faux Fur Arm Long/Wrist/Short Gloves Mitten

No comments:

Post a Comment