Save Yourself Grief and Losses With these Money Checkers

                                                                  



Really works.
Tested this on money and on other papers.
I was selling a lot of used items for cash.
Being that forgers are notorious for shopping at odd places to pass off their fakes, I wanted to be able to test the money.
Years back I was stuck with counterfeit money. The bank's solution? They take it away, cancel your deposit and you lose out big time.
These markers have given me the confidence to sell used items, check the money and breathe a sigh of relief at the bank.
Just recently I attended a group yard sale where my friend was displaying her wares.
Later I found out she had been stuck with a counterfeit bill!
So this 5 pack came in super handy.
I immediately gifted her one of the pens, so she won't have this happen to her again.
During my sale, it was nice to have multiple pens so that my friend who was assisting could also check money.
For super safety, also use a black light to check money.

Money Marker (5 Counterfeit Pens) --- Counterfeit Bill Detector Pen with Upgraded Chisel Tip - Detect Fake Counterfit Bills, Universal False Currency Pen Detector Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment