Awesome Sound, Terrific Handle Bar Mount

Incredible Sound and waterproof too.

Sturdy handlebar mount for motorcycle or bicycle. Bright flashlight with two settings plus a third frantic flashing setting for emergencies.

I hesitated about how many stars to give it. The sound is awesome, but my buttons didn't work to shut it down or control the volume or switch between songs. The flashlight buttons worked beautifully, I just wish my other buttons worked.

The other problem is that this does not allow one to use a memory card to play music. For me this would be so handy. I don't ride my bike with a blue tooth phone. It does work with an MP3 player but that requires a cord. When you open the trap door to use the cord, that exposes the innards to the elements should it start raining.

It is rechargeable with an included USB cord. I do like that better than burning through batteries.

I finally settled on 3 stars, Great sound but lacking in the memory card feature and of course the problem in that my buttons didn't seem to work correctly.

Bluetooth Bicycle Speaker New Bee 10W Wireless Waterproof Outdoor Speaker with Led Flashlight Metal Hook Loop and Bicycle Mount for Sports Travel Bicycle Cycling - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment