Outstanding Taste and Very Handy Tetra Paks Insure A Fresh Quality Product

Vita Coco Coconut Water, Pure, 11.1 Ounce (Pack of 12)

Outstanding taste.
Vita Coco Coconut Water, Pure, 11.1 Ounce (Pack of 12)

Hydrates quickly.

Last summer I had heat stroke. It took me weeks to fully recover. It wrecked my summer. But now that pure coconut water is available in Tetra Paks, I can enjoy quick restorative hydration. I've been drinking at least one a day the entire summer. So far I feel terrific! I am outdoors often in the heat and humidity walking my dog or taking him for rides on my bicycle.
Vita Coco Coconut Water, Pure, 11.1 Ounce (Pack of 12)

When I lived in the Caribbean, I could get fresh coconut water every day. When I returned to the USA, I discovered this was going to be a huge problem. When I found out coconut water was being sold in Tetra Paks, I immediately became a fan.

Check the dates stamped on the carton. They are good on the shelf through that date. You can drink it room temperature or icy cold. Once you open a Tetra Pak, any unfinished product needs to be refrigerated. This is so delicious and comes in the right size, I seriously doubt if you will have any leftovers.

Check here for great pricing and free shipping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment