Replaces Electrolytes Essential to Good Health

Organic coconut water in a long life shelf dated  Tetra Pak.

Awesomely delicious. Super helpful in summer to help prevent heat stroke.

Quenches thirst, replaces electrolytes naturally.

Last summer while traveling I had to be outside repairing RV on side of the road. The 100 degree heat with 99 humidity overcame me. It took weeks to recover.


Then I discovered Amazon was carrying this awesome coconut water. This summer I am out walking the dog and riding my bicycle in Florida heat. Every day I drink at least one of these coconut waters. I feel amazingly well.

Organic and pure. Plenty to love in this box of wholesome goodness.

Delicious at room temperature or icy cold. The Tetra Paks store in the pantry until opened, then they need refrigeration.

I will never let my pantry run dry again.

Get yours delivered today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment