Powerful Alternative to Antibiotics

Good powerful allicin for beefing up the immune system.

Doctors and their prescribed drugs destroyed my ability to take antibiotics.

First Allimax came to the rescue, then I discovered Zhou Allicin which is sold at a much better price.

I switched to see how that would work out. So far it's working out beautifully!

Especially helpful if you have HS disease. It works for me. I am pleased so far after using this for about a month.

I take 2 a day as maintenance to beef up my immune system. When I have problems from HS I start taking 4-6 more per day until the problems go away, then I am back to 2.

Extra Strength Garlic with Allicin for Powerful Immunity Support - Enteric Coated Tablets for Easy Swallowing - Feel the Allicin Difference - 3 Month Supply


No comments:

Post a Comment