The Purest Salt on Earth with Amazing Health Benefits

The best salt you will ever taste.

The Spice Lab Himalayan Fine Ground Pink Salt - Gourmet Pure Crystal - 2lbs.






I walk my doggy and ride my bicycle, often in Florida heat. I need lots of salt to balance out the mountains of purified water I drink.

This is the best salt ever. Very addicting. I've been using it for years. I have neer hd to use rice in my salt shaker, it just seems to pour out fine.

An extraordinary product at a good price.

This may be the purest salt round because it has been naturally protected from modern day pollution. It contains the same 84 trace minerals and elements found in the human body.

Enjoy to your fabulous health!



The Spice Lab Himalayan Fine Ground Pink Salt - Gourmet Pure Crystal - 2lbs.




No comments:

Post a Comment