Adorable Rechargeable Lady's Razor

This is adorable and functional. Last time I shaved my legs I got a nasty cut that took a month to heal. That was rather upsetting and annoying. I was going to a wedding and had to wear a big white bandage when all I wanted to wear was hairess leg skin.

I chose this little razor because it's easily rechargeable. It does a nice beautiful job. It's very quiet. Works quickly under arms and on legs. While I did my underarms inside at the bathroom sink, I did my legs outside on the patio, so the little hairs were scattered with the winds rather than stuck to my bathroom floor.

I am at that age where I grow very little leg hair, but I have some strays that just pop up out of nowhere and suddenly there is a one inch long hair when I least expect it. Now I can safely and confidently keep my legs hairless and smooth.

This is a great treat for yourself and makes a nice stocking stuffer too.






Miserwe Womens Electric Razor Mini IPX4 Waterproof  Electric Razor for Women Rechargeable

No comments:

Post a Comment