Tall Hot Paper Cups

These are nice big tall cups for hot drinks and soups. They come with a cardboard sleeve for protection and a snug cap. While I typically use the same mug over and over washing it by hand, I got these for my sick neighbors.

Sometimes someone in the neighborhood is sickly or recuperating from surgery. I like to deliver them homemade soup ready to eat. Getting back all my containers again can be problematic. Now I can just deliver a good hearty portion of soup to them in a guilt-free cup they can eat right out of or store in the fridge to eat later.



Paper Hot Cups Sets (100 Count) - 16 oz Cups, Lids, Sleeves, Straws - Office Pack of Insulated Coffee Cups - Disposable Travel Mug Ounce Cover Beverage Box Tea Chocolate Decorative Food Party Drink

No comments:

Post a Comment