Good Emergency Chocolate To Keep Around, Huge Bag is Misleading

I love the taste for when I get a craving for dark chocolate which does have many health benefits. I like the strong 86 because I want the chocolate flavor not intense sugars.

The bag is a nightmare to open!  They have super glued it shut so that you can not lift it off, you have to take scissors to cut it open.

Also the bag is huge compared to the contents inside. I would rather have cheaper packaging and a better price, but I don't think big companies really care what their consumers have to say, so I am whispering to the wind.

Price is pretty good for a 4 pack though. 


Ghirardelli Chocolate Intense Dark Squares, Midnight Reverie, 4.12 oz., (Pack of 4) 

 

Read about dark chocolate health benefits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment