Love My Boob Hammock

This is hysterically funny.

I was running a fever one day when a friend dropped by. She was being way too serious about my ailments. I just wanted to relax and be happy and worry about being sick another day.

Suddenly I announced I was too hot and was changing my shirt. I came back out on the patio wearing this towel bra. She laughed so hard there were tears in her eyes.

II must admit, the towel bra actually fit me and there's enough elastic in the cup area to keep the girls covered up. Would I wear this in public? No never. Would I wear it to make my friends burst out laughing? Yes!

On a serious note, this may be a super simple comfy solution for nursing mothers who would like something easy to catch the leaks between feedings.

Comes in assorted sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment