NOT Big Rolls, Short on Width and Length, Loosely Wound

I am very disappointed.

These are NOT big rolls. These are very tiny loose rolls. I am changing my roll pretty quickly because these don't last. They are smaller in width than standard toilet paper and very short on length.

The only reason I gave it 2 stars was it functions, it's super thick but hugely dissatisfied otherwise. I've bought cheaper paper of better quality than this. I am used to double rolls that last well over a week, sometimes two. These are a joke.

The rolls are very loose too, like they tried to make it look like a big fluffy roll but it's so short in length.

Kimberly-Clark should be ashamed to sell this truly bad quality.



Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare Big Roll Toilet Paper, Bath Tissue, 12 Toilet Paper Rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment