Budget Endoscope with Great Clarity

Distianert EB-0032, 2.0 Megapixel 2-in-1 Endoscope HD Borescope Type-C Micro USB Inspection Camera Water-Proof Borescope Android Smartphone with OTG Windows PC/Laptop/Mac Snake Camera with 4m Flat


Plugged into laptop with Windows 7. Device drivers were installed automatically.

Package came in little box with instruction booklet, a mini-CD, a velvet pouch, an accessory ziplock baggy, and the endoscope camera with a piece of Velcro to hold it coiled.

Light came on at end of cord.

Plugged in CD, copied all files to  my hard drive into their own folder I labeled Endoscope Distianert. This is important, as otherwise you can only use the camera with the CD plugged in. Now that I copied the files, I don't need the CD inserted each time to run the programs.

My Endoscope distainert folder now had 2 more folders, OTG Phone and PC plus a PDF file USB Endoscope User Manual.

I ran the Smart Camera.exe file under the PC folder. I am using a  Windows 7 laptop. I took a few pictures and made videos. The program automatically stored the videos and pics in the PC  folder. The program set up 2 more folders,one for pictures and one for videos. This is where I can find my save work.

I am uploading two pics made with this camera and also one video showing an inspection of my keyboard. The clarity of the camera is so good you can see the dust bunnies I never knew were living there.

This camera is way cool. Super useful for looking around at things like inside my engine compartment to find the wrench that fell down and hid somewhere I can't see.

Also fun and gross to stick down your sink drain and look at the creepy things living in your pipes. While this is not for medical purposes, I did have fun giving my teeth and nose hairs a close inspection. Yuck!

A great camera to have in your tool box or to have around for fun.

Distianert EB-0032, 2.0 Megapixel 2-in-1 Endoscope HD Borescope Type-C Micro USB Inspection Camera Water-Proof Borescope Android Smartphone with OTG Windows PC/Laptop/Mac Snake Camera with 4m Flat

Distianert EB-0032, 2.0 Megapixel 2-in-1 Endoscope HD Borescope Type-C Micro USB Inspection Camera Water-Proof Borescope Android Smartphone with OTG Windows PC/Laptop/Mac Snake Camera with 4m Flat




Check out purchase options here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment