Upgrade Your Dashboard For Today's Electronic Lifestyle

Otium 3-Socket Cigarette Lighter Splitter 12V/24V 120W Power Adapter with 6.5A 4-Port USB Car Charger and Power On/Off Switch for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy GPS Dashcam Radar Detector and More
 I adore this. It's perfect for my motorhome. I have a back-up camera and a GPS both requiring a 12 volt outlet. On top of that I need USB to keep my MP3 player charged up so I can listen to it through my stereo speakers while bouncing down the highways.

My phone uses USB to stay fully charged. I now have a dash cam that requires USB power to run continuously, so this is just fantastic for upgrading my 1994 motorhome into the 21st century.

When plugged in, it lights up displaying the voltage of your battery right away. Super handy!

It has an on-off switch just above the battery indicator, so you can leave it stuck in the cigarette lighter outlet 24/7. Just turn it off when not in use to save battery power. The red LED lights will go out to let you know it is off.

The male end of the plug is sturdy and fits the cigarette lighter outlet nice and snug. It also has a protective fuse in the plug, so if it stops working, check your fuse.

The base came with 3M double stick tape already applied. Just peel off the protective shield on the tape, then stick on the dash. Clean the dash area with alcohol first, so the adhesion will have a clear clan surface to adhere.

I plugged in everything I typically use while driving, then held the base up in various areas until I found the perfect spot to attach mine.

The picture I have included shows where I  permanently mounted mine on the dash of my 1994 motorhome which is the same dashboard used on Ford E350 vans.

The outer case of this is rubbery with a nice feel. Mine is plain flat black which suits my gray dash just fine. The cord from the male socket to the triple female sockets is heavy duty, nothing flimsy at all. This seems built to last.

I am very pleased with this product and upgrade.


Otium 3-Socket Cigarette Lighter Splitter 12V/24V 120W Power Adapter with 6.5A 4-Port USB Car Charger and Power On/Off Switch for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy GPS Dashcam Radar Detector and More




No comments:

Post a Comment