Exquisite Comfort Fit For An Epicure

I love this hammock. I could swing in it for hours, getting absolutely nothing done but some serious meditation.

Double Camping Hammock - Wolfyok Lightweight Portable Nylon Hammock with Parachute Nylon Ropes and Solid Carabiners for Backpacking, Camping, Travel, Beach, Yard, 126"(L) x 78"(W) Support Up to 660lbs


First off it's jumbo! There is enough room to lay down in it and pull the hammock all around you, hiding from everyone else, or sleeping peaceably without leaves and bird poop raining down on you.

Sure you can put 2 people in it, but that is more for sitting sideways in it in my opinion. I love that his is rated for heavy use at 660 pounds.

I am a fan of sitting sideways in it, like a floating chair. I love rocking myself back and forth this way. I have a lot of aches and pains from arthritis and other complications. This hammock just takes away the pain. The weightlessness of just riding on air is oh so comforting.

Double Camping Hammock - Wolfyok Lightweight Portable Nylon Hammock with Parachute Nylon Ropes and Solid Carabiners for Backpacking, Camping, Travel, Beach, Yard, 126"(L) x 78"(W) Support Up to 660lbs



I like the attached back. It never gets lost. The bag can also be used to hold a book or bottle of water or both. The hammock easily stuffs right back into the attached bag. The parachute fabric is very sturdy, but lightweight and breaths nicely. The stitching is triple, which is very important for a well padded lady like me. I surely don't want my hammock splitting at the seams.

The carabiners included with it appear sturdy with smooth edges that won't snag on the fabric. I have been using this hammock every day for two weeks and so far it is very comfy and cozy. It got wet in the rain and dried up quickly once the torrent stopped.

Double Camping Hammock - Wolfyok Lightweight Portable Nylon Hammock with Parachute Nylon Ropes and Solid Carabiners for Backpacking, Camping, Travel, Beach, Yard, 126"(L) x 78"(W) Support Up to 660lbs


The only reason I took a star off my otherwise  5 star super happy rating, was for the rope and tree straps. The tree straps were too tiny and useless. The ropes seemed OK, but I didn't use them. I used 2 adjustable hanging straps that are 10 feet long with 15 loops sewn into each strap so that once the straps are up, it's easy to hang the hammock, adjusting it until the right height is achieved. These are the ones I used for  hanging my Wolfok hammock:
Hammock Straps (Set of 2), Sahara Sailor Hammock Tree Hanging Straps 1400+ LBS Heavy Duty Non-Stretch Suspension System Kit

Hammock Straps (Set of 2), Sahara Sailor Hammock Tree Hanging Straps 1400+ LBS Heavy Duty Non-Stretch Suspension System Kit


I think they should sell the hammock with 2 different price points. One with just the hammock alone, in case you already have a stand or looped tree straps already. A second option at a different price would be to include the 10 feet, 15 looped straps in a pair with the hammock, for super simple fast hanging. I think buyers would love that as an extra option.

The quality is superb, I  love my hammock.

Pricing and shipping, click here; Double Camping Hammock - Wolfyok Lightweight Portable Nylon Hammock with Parachute Nylon Ropes and Solid Carabiners for Backpacking, Camping, Travel, Beach, Yard, 126"(L) x 78"(W) Support Up to 660lbs



No comments:

Post a Comment