Love This Little Bowl for my Wheel Estate

Squish Mixing Bowl, 1.5-Quart


I bought the 5 quart Squish mixing bowl first. It's wonderful but was too big for just tossing a side salad together for 2-3 people or mixing up a small batch of something.  So I added this 1.5 quart Squish bowl.

It is beautiful!  I love the hole for hanging it up flat, it's always in my RV galley hanging up ready for use.

I enjoy the ovalish design, the nice grip and pour spout. The color is rather cheerful. When I first brought it out for a meal with friends, using it to hold a side salad, everyone immediately commented on it.

You can easily wash it by hand, then pop it back down for air drying without it hogging up the tiny dish drain rack I own.

It's perfect for camping, for RV's, for any kitchen that needs a cheerful bowl for the the thrill of cooking, mixing, making up foodstuff.

Buy yours today Squish Mixing Bowl, 1.5-Quart.

No comments:

Post a Comment