Works In Cigarette Lighter Outlets

This works terrific in the car's or RV's cigarette lighter socket.It has blue lights on it, to show you it's on a live circuit and working.

However when I went to shove it into my other 12 volt outlets in my RV which are designed for low wattage and not the high wattage associated with the cigarette lighters, it would slide in, but not light up or work at all. We tried this on my RV and a friend's RV. I am unsure why it wouldn't work in those outlets. I've never run into this before and I have several of these from different companies.

That being said, it did work fine in the cigarette lighter for recharging the phone and keeping the MP3 player charged up.

A curious thing about the style is that it is black on the outside and white on the end. I guess that makes it super easy to locate on your dashboard. Personally I haven't seen a white dashboard in a month of Sundays.

All in all, it worked, the blue lights let you know it's on. The blue lights are a personal preference.  I don't like them, but others do.

Penzo Car Charger Quick charge Dual USB Port GPS Charger by Penzo,2 Port,Aluminum Alloy, High-Speed for iPhone 7/6s/Plus, iPad Pro/Air/mini,Galaxy,HTC,Huawei and More (Black)



Prices and options, click Penzo
Car Charger Quick charge Dual USB Port GPS Charger by Penzo,2 Port,Aluminum Alloy, High-Speed for iPhone 7/6s/Plus, iPad Pro/Air/mini,Galaxy,HTC,Huawei and More (Black)

Penzo Car Charger Quick charge Dual USB Port GPS Charger by Penzo,2 Port,Aluminum Alloy, High-Speed for iPhone 7/6s/Plus, iPad Pro/Air/mini,Galaxy,HTC,Huawei and More (Black)



No comments:

Post a Comment