Handy Snap Rings

10PCS Aluminum Carabiner Clip 2 inch (2")/5 cm - Durable D Shape Carabiner for Home RV Camping Fishing Hiking Traveling Backpack and Keychain - Gift for dad - child - adult.





10PCS Aluminum Carabiner Clip 2 inch (2")/5 cm - Durable D Shape Carabiner for Home RV Camping Fishing Hiking Traveling Backpack and Keychain - Gift for dad - child - adult.

These D rings are super useful. 

My small active dog wears a vest type harness that attaches with velcro across his back. To hook in his leash, there are two rings, one on each side of the vest. Once those are both hooked into his leash, then he is safe to walk outside on his leash. If he is rambunctious, the two rings attached to the leash keep him firmly inside his harness so he can't get loose and out in traffic. 

Now with these new carabiner 2 inch rings, I can just hook one to the rings on his vest. When I am ready to walk him, it's much easier to snap the leash on. The aluminum is so lightweight he doesn't even notice the extra hardware. 

At the other end of his leash around the handle, I attach one of these D rings with my house key when I take him out  walking to do his lumps and leaks. 

I have one of those day packs for hiking that holds my camera, phone and water bottle. It has straps on ithe utility bag where these D rings can be easily affixed for light weight items. I use these D rings  to connect my soft sleeve zippered sunglass case, my vehicle key, and my little compass. Each item has it's own carabiner. Because these are aluminum rather than heavier steel the added weight is minimal. 

10PCS Aluminum Carabiner Clip 2 inch (2")/5 cm - Durable D Shape Carabiner for Home RV Camping Fishing Hiking Traveling Backpack and Keychain - Gift for dad - child - adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment