Love This Big Bowl for my Wheel Estate

Squish Mixing Bowl, 5-Quart, Green
Squish Mixing Bowl, 5-Quart, Green

I bought the 5 quart Squish mixing bowl for whipping up chilled salads like bean salad or potato salad or coleslaw. It's so pretty you can serve right out of it too. Even if making a smaller batch, the big bowl prevents stuff from slopping out of the bowl until it gets transferred.

Sometimes I make a corn casserole by mixing all the ingredients in the Squish bowl, then pouring with the ultra convenient lip to my crockpot for baking. The bowl is so big we sometimes use it as a dishpan in the motorhome sink.

It is beautiful!  I love the hole for hanging it up flat, it's always in my RV galley hanging up on the wall, ready for use.

I enjoy the oval design, the nice grip and pour spout. The color is rather cheerful. When I first brought it out for a meal with friends, using it to hold a big salad with chicken, grapes, pineapple, celery and mango mayo, everyone immediately commented on it.

You can easily wash it by hand, then pop it back down for air drying without it hogging up the tiny dish drain rack I use.

It's perfect for camping, for RV's, for tiny home living, any kitchen that needs a cheerful bowl for the the thrill of cooking, mixing, making up foodstuff.

Squish Mixing Bowl, 5-Quart, Green

No comments:

Post a Comment