No More Taking Turns: Car Charger Accommodates a Crowd

Green Convenience Car Charger, White, 3 Port Rapid Cigarette USB Car Charger With 5V, 5.2A, 30W for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, HTC, MP3 Players


No More Taking Turns: Car Charger Accommodates a Crowd

Although my car charging needs for mobile devices are pretty limited, the needs of my daughters and their friends are extensive. Whether its iPads, iPhones, Androids, and more, the younger generation definitely has mobile charging needs. The 3USB Car Charger offers charging capabilities for three items at once. This useful and actually attractive little item sports two 2.1 Amp ports and one 1 Amp port to accommodate a variety of products. It also has a small blue LED indicator light for night-time and to show it is on and ready to go (a feature not included on my old charger). This High-Output 3USB-Port Car Charger provides what you need when you need it.
I give the 3USB Car Charger 5 Stars because it accomplishes everything it aims to do. No more fights over who gets first dibs on the car charger, this little charger can handle (almost) all of them at once.
I received this product at no charge for evaluation and am providing my honest and unbiased review. The vendor in no way has influenced, modified, or edited my comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment