Premium LED Grow Light - Hydroponics Greenhouse Kit for Indoor Garden Plants - Fully Adjustable & Flexible Lighting System - Strong Desk Lamp Clamp + FREE "Caring For your Garden" E-book


Finally, a Truly Adaptable LED Grow Light
Upon opening the Tevelo LED Desk Grow Light I was surprised that it had such a long, flexible neck, considering the size of the box it came in. It includes a heavy-duty, spring-loaded clamp to attach to a shelf or table top, and when turned on with the on-the-cord switch it shines a pleasant pink/magenta light. This is a perfect grow light for maintaining that table-top violet that deserves some special care. It could also be attached to an outdoor umbrella pole on the patio for some pretty funky lighting. Its flexible neck allows the light to be pointed in any direction, and its 16” length gives plenty of options for tall plants, short plants, or those somewhere in between. And its LED lights are cost efficient making it good on the wallet, too.
I give this product 4 1/2 Stars because it’s so versatile, and its sleek, contemporary style and attractive lighting make it a pleasant addition to any room, and plants like it. I took ½ a star because I think the length of the cord could be just a little longer. I live in an older home with limited electrical outlets, so a cord longer than 55” may sometimes be necessary. But that’s what extension cords are for. I may be back to upgrade to 5 Stars when I see how my African violet does under the Tevelo LED lights. So far, so good.
I received this product at no charge for evaluation and am providing my honest and unbiased review. The vendor in no way has influenced, modified, or edited my comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment