Rechargeable Plasma Lighter Offers High Style

 NOVA Lighter Electric Plasma Windproof Arc 




Rechargeable Plasma Lighter Offers High Style
When I received my Nova Plasma Lighter, I was first impressed by the attractive and sturdy black box it came in. I expected fine jewelry rather than just a lighter. Upon opening the box I realized that the Nova lighter is both. This sturdy gold-toned lighter was accompanied by its own little boxed USB cable for recharging. Its good-looks reflect high style, but its weight reflects a product that will withstand years of use.
Although it arrived charged and ready for use, I tried out the charger and was pleased with its blue LED light indicating that it was charging. Located on the underside of the lighter, adjacent to the charging slot, this little light offers added assurance that all is functioning as it should be. The operation button is conveniently located on the face of the body and its purple plasma arc is not only attractive but effective. Try as you might to blow out the arcing lighter, it proved impossible for me. It does, however, include a shut-off feature that engages within about 10 seconds of continuous use. But being as reliable as this lighter seems, what one intends to light will be ignited within the first second or two.
I give the Nova Plasma Lighter 5 Stars for its classy good looks, its sturdy construction, its attractive packaging with its charger included, its windproof reliability, and its ease of use. This would make a great gift for anyone.
I received this product at no charge for evaluation and am providing my honest and unbiased review. The vendor in no way has influenced, modified, or edited my comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment