Arm Warmers


I only gave these one star out of five.

These are for summer wear not winter wear. So if summer trendy is what you are after, this might be it.

I put mine on in 50F degree weather and still felt cold arms. I wanted these to ride my bicycle, to keep my lower arms warm, not cold. Wook should be much warmer than these were. They were very thin.

I returned mine because the thumb hole was ripped. Also, they came with no label and did not feel like cashmere which tends to be pricey due to the process of making it.

I have no idea what these are made of, but I am pretty sure it is not cashmere.

They felt like acrylic to me, which I have summer weight sweaters in acrylic that are not very warm either.

After I had returned these for refund, the vendor told me I could keep them. Well, duh.

Then the vendor promised me 70% off my next purchase of other items, but sent a 30% code. When I complained they said the 70% code would come, but it never did.

The vendor needs to comply with FTC laws and honestly label these.

These are super thin, possibly great for warm weather. But don't expect any warmth from them.

Huluwa Women's Arm Sleeves 100% Wool Cashmere Long Fingerless Gloves

Huluwa Women's Arm Sleeves 100% Wool Cashmere Long Fingerless Gloves


No comments:

Post a Comment