The BEST Cup of Coffee You Will Ever Taste in this Elegant French Press

I love this French Press. The design is functional and elegant.  It makes an awesome cup of coffee that is just unbelievable. No American style drip drip coffee maker can even begin to compete with the taste of this French Press Maker.

Just boil water, pour over coffee in the pot, then watch it turn from brown to solid black. Press the plunger all the way down and pour the best cup of coffee you will ever taste.

I made a pot of coffee with this and found that the strainers plenty adequate for keeping the coffee grounds separated when pouring. It also cleaned up by hand in a snap. I use a mesh drain strainer in my sink, so it caught the coffee grounds as I rinsed this pot in hot water after use. No need to fuss with a dishwasher, which I live in a motorhome without an automatic dishwasher anyhow. I like to review products based on their ease of cleaning up in a snap. This is super easy! After use, just rinse in super hot water the air dry and it's ready to go.

I have never used a hand Frother until now. I was astonished at how quickly and easily the milk frothed. As a bonus, the glass part of the frother (not the metal frothing part) can go right in the microwave for warming milk. After milk is warmed, just stick the metal frother in and plunge away. Do not fill above the milk line drawn on the glass or else you will have frothed milk overflowing.

This is a well made quality French Press and Milk Frother.

As a bonus, I discovered you can froth milk cold. This is fun over desserts or to serve up to a picky child over their cereal. If you are having trouble getting your child to drink enough milk, try frothing their milk. Makes cereal super fun!

I gave it 5 caffeinated stars for ease of use and the quality included in the manufacture of this French Press and Milk Frother.

Zell French Press Coffee Maker and Glass Milk Frother Set, 34 oz (1 liter) capacity, Clear Borosilicate Glass

Zell French Press Coffee Maker and Glass Milk Frother Set, 34 oz (1 liter) capacity, Clear Borosilicate Glass


No comments:

Post a Comment