Well Made Perfect Sized Whisks For Day to Day Whipping and Whisking

I love these whisks. They are perfect for my cooking and mixing. The sizes are perfect.

One is 6.75 inches and the other is 8.25 inches. Both have stainless steel handles and silicone whisks.

I am very pleased that Farberware has a lifetime warranty on workmanshio with an address to mail them back if they fail:
Lifetime Brands Customer Service Dept.
PO Box 9750
Trenton NJ 08650

I hope I never have to mail mine back but there is the address for all to see in case you need it.

These whisks are the perfect size for my hands and needs. They are flawless for non-stick pots and pans.

They whisk quietly in my Corelle bowls. I am an egg-o-holic and I typically beat my eggs in Corelle bowls before cooking.

I love these little whisks and I put them to use many times each week.

I highly recommend them for the casual or serious chef.

Farberware Professional Silicone Mini Whisks (Red, Set of 2)

Farberware Professional Silicone Mini Whisks (Red, Set of 2)


No comments:

Post a Comment